On April 6, 2021, The Edge CEO & Founder Jim Osman joined the MoneyShow Virtual Expo to discuss how value catalyst ideas help investors to make returns in volatile markets, as well as highlighting a major call for break-ups at leading tech firms. Please see below for the full recording of the presentation. The slides are available on request.
- A Buried Scandal, Shedding Of Assets, And Forthcoming Spinoff Means Substantial Upside For Bausch Health
- Why The FAANG Stocks Could Be Your Next 50% Upside Bet
- How to Make a Return in Volatile Markets with an Event Driven Strategy
- The SPAC Craze Reaches China
- Archegos Stocks Start Uphill Climb After Block Trades
- MoneyShow Top Picks – Insiders Step Up at Dun & Bradstreet
- Tech Analyst Sees 50% Upside For FAANGs Through Spinoffs
- MoneyShow Top Picks – Spinoff Expert Eyes Barry Diller’s Empire
- Architectural Digest – What Will SPACs Mean for the Design World?
- CNBC – Analyst Says It’s Buyers Beware for Investors Looking to Get In on the SPAC Surge
- Jim Osman’s Three Top Picks at the MoneyShow Virtual Expo
- SPAC Winners Emerge From Industrials, Consumer Deals
- SPAC Analyst Sees Very Brief Window Before Stocks Lose Money
- Stocks of Companies That Emerge From SPACs Don’t Do Well. It’s a Reminder to Not Buy the Hype.
- Hear The Edge’s Top Pick on the MoneyShow Virtual Expo