The Edge Alzheimer’s Fundraising Conference, November 17, 2022
On November 17, 2022, The Edge held their annual conference to fundraise for The Alzheimer’s Association (NYC Chapter). Through the generosity of attendees, The Edge beat last year’s raise with a total of $15,850.
This year’s guest speakers included: Joel Greenblatt’s return to detail what factors he likes to see in Spinoffs and how to take advantage of their typically undercovered nature; cognitive psychologist Gary Klein’s insights on how decision making, intuition, and expertise play into investment processes; and Ariel Investments CIO Rupal Bhansali on regime changes and how the market and portfolios are affected by these global events.
- The Edge Value in Special Situations Conference November 18, 2021OCT 6, 2020More
- The Edge Hidden Value Opportunities Conference October 6, 2020OCT 6, 2020More
- The Edge Value in Spinoffs Conference November 21, 2019NOV 21, 2019More
- The Edge Insiders & Activism Conference November 28, 2018NOV 28, 2018More
- The Edge Inaugural Spinoff Conference June 6th, 2018JUN 6th, 2018More