Please join Gary Brode of Deep Knowledge Investing for a discussion with Jim Osman of The Edge regarding special situations investing. Jim will discuss how his firm identifies attractive special situation ideas as well as a couple of his favorite current ideas. Recommended viewing for anyone interested in catalyst-driven investing.
- Cash-Hungry Emerging Markets Arrive Late to the SPAC Party – Reuters
- Jim Osman’s Top 3 Ideas With 50% Upside – Business Insider Interview
- Deep Knowledge Investing – A Conversation with Jim Osman of The Edge
- MoneyShow’s 2021 Mid-Year Top Picks
- Merck’s New Spinoff Organon Shows How Women’s Health Can Provide Fertile Ground For Investment. Here’s Why.
- How You Can Save The Planet And Still Make Money. Here Are 5 Stocks To Consider As Investments.
- A Buried Scandal, Shedding Of Assets, And Forthcoming Spinoff Means Substantial Upside For Bausch Health
- Why The FAANG Stocks Could Be Your Next 50% Upside Bet
- How to Make a Return in Volatile Markets with an Event Driven Strategy
- The SPAC Craze Reaches China
- Archegos Stocks Start Uphill Climb After Block Trades
- MoneyShow Top Picks – Insiders Step Up at Dun & Bradstreet
- Tech Analyst Sees 50% Upside For FAANGs Through Spinoffs
- MoneyShow Top Picks – Spinoff Expert Eyes Barry Diller’s Empire
- Architectural Digest – What Will SPACs Mean for the Design World?